Woods in China

aka The Road to Annie - an adoption journey

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost here...

The boards are alive with the rumblings of rumor queens about storks flying! It looks like I'll know who my girl is soon - perhaps as early as tomorrow, but if referrals were truly mailed, then more likely than not Friday. Travel is seeming to come more quickly with some folks who received referrals Nov 2 are leaving for China next week - they'll be home before Christmas!

I should have a renewed I-171H by mid-December - thanks to Officer Ventura who said that she had everything as of last week and that it would only take a few weeks to process.

I'm so nervous, excited, thrilled, that I'll finally get a picture that I can't thinki straight, and I thought I was getting sick on Monday with an upset stomach, but that has yet to go away.

Hope to post pictures of "she who is to be named quickly" very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home