Woods in China

aka The Road to Annie - an adoption journey

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Jiangxi & Annie




Today I learned how to post more pictures to this blog (and even stream it to another blog on yahoo360!) I had been having trouble posting pictures and my friend Karen came over to help me figure it out. In between Chinese take-out and brownies, we discovered that these websites just don't like my old versions of Explorer and Safari. It appears that the sites seem to work just fine on a different computer entirely!

The first picture is a map of the province where Annie is living - Jiangxi. It's in southeastern China, an area noted for porcelain, with the provincial capital in Nanchang. Annie's hometown is also on the map - Shangrao, about 4 hours east of the capital.

The next pictures are the additional photos I received in the fed-x packet on Saturday. I returned the acceptance letter last Monday, and I'm now eagerly waiting to find out my next steps! I should hear something more from my agency regarding travel this week - in the meantime, I can finish Annie's room, finish decorating for Christmas, finish Christmas shopping, finish cleaning, finish, finish, finish...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home