Woods in China

aka The Road to Annie - an adoption journey

Friday, January 19, 2007

We made it to Hong Kong

We're here - well, in Hong Kong. Mom and Dad are sleeping next door and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard. I've only been up almost 24 hours, so I can't imagine what the problem is...

Tomorrow we tour Hong Kong, then on Sunday to Nanchang to meet Annie!

I can't wait! We'll try to post some pictures soon!


Laurie

5 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    So glad to see you made it safely and are starting to acclimate to the time difference. Just consider this sleep deprivation as practice, it will soon become a way of life!

    Have fun and we can't wait to see pictures of Annie!

    Kim and Ella

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger CHRIS said…

    HI Lauren,

    It is Sunday morning here and I am anxiously awaiting your post. I can't wait to see pictures of Annie. I can't stop thinking about you two.

    Chris

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Mike & Joanne said…

    Hey,

    Glad to hear you guys made it safe and sound. We are anxious to hear when you have Annie in your arms. Make sure you give her a big hug from her Aunt and Uncle...

    Love, Aunt Joanne and Uncle Mike

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Mike & Joanne said…

    Hey, Glad to hear you guys made it in safe and sound. Anxious to hear when you have Annie in your arms. Give her a big hug for us...

    Uncle Mike and Aunt Joanne

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jessie D. said…

    Hi Laurie! Congratulations. I hope everything is going smoothly. It is Monday afternoon here so I believe you should have Annie by now. We are so excited to hear all about her and your adventures! Much love to you! Jessie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home